Friday, February 24, 2012

The Day God Took You Home

Jack had a really wonderful program for his funeral. It had so many wonderful poems. I'd like to post this one tonight because its really fitting for the way I'm feeling. "In tears we saw you sinking, and watched you pass away. Our hearts were almost broken, we wanted you to stay. But when we saw you sleeping, so peaceful, free from pain, how could we wish you back with us, to suffer that again. It broke our hearts to lose you, but you did not go alone, for part of us went with you, the day God took you home." There's a huge part of me missing. I'm just glad to know its with Jack. I'm so blessed to have had such a special little life entrusted to me. I'm so grateful God chose me and Kenneth to be his parents. Even if I knew the outcome beforehand, I still would've chosen him. I'm so grateful for my children that our still with us. God has blessed us beyond anything we could ever deserve! Kenneth and I were watching videos of Jack tonight. I can't begin to describe how good it is to hear him and watch his little smile and sweet tongue! How could we feel anything but blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment