Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hope

" I had heard about you before, but now I have seen you with my own eyes." Job 42:5 This verse struck me profoundly. I'm in no way comparing myself to Job! I've been skimming through this book called, God in the tough stuff. I've been telling people about how blessed I was to see Gods hand just about everyday. It's so true! I know I'm grieving right now and forget so easily my experience with God when Jack was in the hospital. I felt so blessed, no matter the outcome, to be in the midst of His presence daily. I would thank Him for showing His self so clearly. I finally feel that the clouds are parting! My hope comes from the Lord, maker of heaven and earth! I praise Him in this storm and thank Him for being my rock and my fortress!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you blogging, and hope that you find the healing that you need in it. <3

    ReplyDelete