Monday, February 6, 2012

Missing my lil man

Wow,when I look at him it's hard to imagine waking up to another day without him. I think of that song, "Hug him once for me." I hope Jesus and my Pop are squeezing him as tight as they can, and kissing those puffy cheeks! I would do anything to have one more day with him. One more day to squeeze and kiss and smell. I also know that one more day would never be enough. I'd want more and more!I guess for now I'm just going to have to be content knowing how happy and whole he is, and knowing I'll get to see him again one day! I love you lil man and momma misses you!

2 comments:

  1. My prayers are with you... I know you miss Jack so much....you will see this little angel again one day in Heaven.... Try and focus on your other blessings the good Lord has given you....Love you girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes out to you! I wish he was here for you too! I know that he is smiling down on you everyday!!
    Love you Ashley!

    ReplyDelete